Thursday, February 19, 2009

Havin' Fun While Daddy Works!!!

While Daddy is away Mommy likes to play! It's got to be the antidepressants talking, ha ha! Sunday night the kids wanted to play with play dough and we had none. Great! So mom decided to make some. It was so easy! I will never buy play dough again! Kentston's favorite color is orange and it was a hit.


Kailey takes after her mommy and wants to make birthday & wedding cakes. Oh no, I want to save her a lot of stress...but I guess she can have fun now.




Spring fever got the best of us today. Mom didn't even make the kids wear jackets. The sunshine felt wonderful!! It was great to soak up the sun and read a magazine while the kids rode their bikes. I can't wait for Spring. I can't wait for camping. I just can't wait!!!


3 comments:

Hayley said...

Looks like fun! We could NEVER go out without jackets up here yet! I am jealous!

charly said...

Brandy

Your my hero, just being able to keep your cool and being able to handle anything that is thrown at you. Your awesome and John gives us some great laughs when his temper pops. We love you guys!!

Kristine Robinson said...

Your kids are very, very cute. You amaze me! What's this, you make wedding cakes? Do tell!!